Up to £6,000,000 cover, includes Medical Malpractice, Professional Indemnity (£1m) , Public Liability and Products Liability (£5m)
How much does the Therapist Insurance policy cost?
- Therapist Insurance – for £70.00 for a year (+ Insurance Premium Tax of £8.40), subject to suitable qualifications/training being held.
- Therapist Insurance can be purchased online once you have completed your course, by clicking on the link below to purchase directly online with Radius Insurance.
How much does the Student Insurance policy cost?
Student Insurance is very competitively priced and highly recommended for all students:
- Student Insurance – £20.00 (+ Insurance Premium Tax of £2.40)
- Student Insurance is only available to those who are currently enrolled or about to enrol upon a beauty training course (face to face or online only) with The Beauty Academy and covers while delivering treatments on an unpaid basis to friends, family or other students etc., as part of training/assessment at the training centre or practice during the course, building case studies or while developing confidence and gaining experience following training at home.
- Upon completion of your studies/qualification, a further policy can be taken out for full Therapist Insurance which allows you to then begin working from home or mobile providing treatments to the public on a paid basis. Therapist Insurance is available for £70.00 for a year (+ Insurance Premium Tax of £8.40), subject to suitable qualifications/training being held.
- Student Insurance can be purchased online by clicking on the link below and purchasing this directly online with Radius Insurance.
Just some of the features within the policy
- Up to £6,000,000 cover, includes Medical Malpractice, Professional Indemnity (£1m) , Public Liability and Products Liability (£5m)
- Interest free monthly payments available
- Individual packages cover all levels of therapist skill
- Over 3000 different therapies can be included on one policy and many at no additional premium!
- Mobile policy ensures you are covered to work anywhere across the UK and on short trips abroad (excluding USA/Canada) as long as you are UK resident
Other benefits include;
- Proactive claims support from specialists in this area
- Special legal package includes costs of representation (Criminal proceedings & Data Protection issues)
- Free Legal help lines
- Loss of Reputation expenses will help repair damage caused to your business in the event of a claim being made against you.
For the purpose of insurance only, The Beauty Academy is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Radius Insurance, Radius Insurance is the trading name of Radius Underwriting Limited. Radius Underwriting Limited – Registered in England No 10099600 Radius Underwriting Limited (Firm Reference Number 755558) is an Appointed Representative of HCC international Insurance Company PLC (Firm Reference Number 202655)